effective as of November 6, 2020.
- Personal Data Administrator danych osobowych
W kwestIn matters of Policy and personal data, the Administrator can be contacted via post at the above address as well as via e-mail: email@example.com
- Information regarding the processing of your personal data by the Administrator
The Administrator processes Users’ personal data in the following manner:
- User’s submission via contact form and newsletter subscription
To proceed with the User’s registration on the website, the Administrator will process your personal data provided by you in the contact form and in the newsletter subscription. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator is art. 6 (1) (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Direct marketing of own products and services
To inform about new products and services, the Administrator will process your personal data. The legal basis for data processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest, consisting in direct marketing of the Administrator’s products and services in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR.
- Sending commercial and marketing information via electronic means of communication
- Analytical and statistical purposes
In order to determine the quality of the services provided, the Administrator will process your data. The legal basis for data processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest in obtaining relevant information in order to improve the quality of services provided by the Administrator in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR.
- Compliance with legal obligations
In order to fulfill the obligations imposed on the Administrator by law, the Administrator will process the data provided at registration. The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator and legal obligations that rest on on the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (c), (b), (f) of GDPR.
- Defense against claims
In order to establish, defense against claims, the Administrator will process the data you have provided. The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest in the possibility of establishing and pursuing claims or defense against such claims in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR.
- Information on the duration of personal data storage by the Administrator
The Administrator stores your data for a period not longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes of processing unless it is legally required or permitted to store data for a longer period of time.
- Your personal data rights
You have the right to access your personal data, correct it and request its removal, transfer, and the right to request restriction of data processing. If you believe that your personal data is processed contrary to the legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password in each subpage of the website;
- providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- This website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- This Website uses the following types of cookies:
- „required” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. Authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
- „performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
- „functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, website appearance etc.;
- „advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
- Cookies placed on the website user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Administrator.